Do you frequently experience upper back pain after running?
Or, maybe you experience lower back pain when sneezing?
While there are many possible causes behind back pain, one common cause is sciatica.
If you suspect you have sciatica, we encourage you to take this “Do I Have Sciatica Quiz” to determine if your symptoms are consistent with sciatica – and if it’s time for you to see a doctor.
Do I Have Sciatica Quiz: Sciatica Self-Test
Take this quick to find out if you have sciatica.
Note: The results of this quiz are meant to help you determine if the symptoms you are experiencing are similar to sciatica.
This quiz is not meant to diagnose patients with lower back pain or diseases associated with the spine.
If you are experiencing back pain, consult your doctor.
- Do you get feelings of numbness, tingling, and/or burning shooting down your legs?
- Do you have pain below the level of the knee (maybe even into the foot)?
- Do you feel pain when you stand up or sit down?
- Has the pain lasted longer than 3 months?
- When walking, does your back feel better while leaning forward?
- Does it hurt in your back or legs when you cough or sneeze?
If you said “YES” to all (or most) of these questions, it may be time for you to look for and consult the best doctor for sciatica nerve pain.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.