Living with cervical spinal stenosis can be uncomfortable and painful, but you don’t have to endure it.
If traditional medicinal treatments aren’t working for you, then taking a holistic approach may be key to reversing cervical spinal stenosis naturally.
Reversing Cervical Spinal Stenosis Naturally: Exercises to Consider
If you’re looking for alternative and holistic ways to cure spinal stenosis naturally, one of the best things you can do is exercise.
Exercising may be the last thing on your mind when you’re in pain, but certain cervical spinal stenosis exercises can actually help your condition.
Typically, cervical spinal stenosis exercises involve stretching and strengthening the muscles and bones of the neck, which can help relieve pain and stiffness. Here are some exercises to consider:
- Seated Shoulder Shrugs
- While seated, draw your shoulder blades together.
- Hold this position for around a second or two, then return to the normal position.
- Do 20 repetitions.
- Chin Tuck
- Stand with your spine against a wall and your feet at a 3-inch distance from the wall.
- Maintain your spine’s position as you gently and slowly tuck your chin in. Keep your jaw and muscles relaxed.
- Hold the chin tuck for five seconds. Then, return to starting position.
With the right understanding and knowledge of your condition and guidance on what exercises you can do, you can take healthy steps towards reversing cervical spinal stenosis naturally and relieving your cervical spinal stenosis pain.
Of course, there are still certain things to avoid with cervical spinal stenosis, so it’s best to consult a medical professional before starting any exercise program.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.