The answer? Yes, you can. Keep reading to find out how you can use it to ease the pain you’re feeling.
How-To Guide: KT Tape for Hip Flexor
KT Tape can help relax and support the muscles in your hip flexor so that the healing process can start.
Moreover, using KT Tape will help boost circulation and send positive signals to the affected muscles.
Additional treatment entails resting, light stretching, icing, and eventually balance and strength training.
Here’s a quick, step-by-step guide on how to use KT tape for hip flexors:
- Pull your leg backward or let it hang loose to stretch your hip flexors.
- Apply the anchor without stretch above your hip to the front side of your thigh.
- Apply the tape with 25% stretch slightly diagonal across your hip and point of pain towards your stomach.
- Apply the end of the tape without stretching to your abs.
- Apply the anchor without stretching centrally next to the first one.
- Apply the tape with 25% stretch upwards in parallel to the first one over your point of pain.
- Finish the end without stretching again.
- Make sure to give the whole application another good rub to activate the adhesive. Congrats, that’s it.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.