Hip flexor pain is fairly common among physically active people.
You can experience hip flexor pain after running or from overuse.
Typically, the pain is situated at the hip or groin area (or both) and can make everyday activities like walking more challenging.
Fortunately, self-massage using a massage gun has been proven to help treat this condition.
This is where a massage gun hip flexor comes in.
Massage Gun Hip Flexor
Massage guns, also known as percussion massagers, are handheld devices that use vibration and deep oscillation to massage irritated muscles, increase blood flow, and reduce inflammation. There are different ways that you can use it to release the hip flexor. Here are some of them:
Fоr Narrow and Deep Knots
- Select the attachment.
- Turn on the massage gun by pressing and holding the on/off button until you hear a slight click and the LEDs light up.
- Choose the speed setting by clicking the power button again.
- Apply the massage gun to the body.
For Refrigeration and Recovery
- To increase blood flow and relieve tension, place the massage gun on overall muscle fibers.
- Rock the gun bасk and forth.
- Do this for at least 2 minutes.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Disclaimer: The information on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All information contained on this website is for general information purposes only.